Destination wedding planner based in Tuscany
The Italian WEDDING
you have been dreaming of.
My WEDDING PLANNER EXPERIENCE is at your service to MAKE YOUR IDEAS COME TO LIFE and make your special day a WONDERFUL MEMORY for you, your family and your friends.
Discover with us how easy getting married in Italy is!
I have been organising destination weddings in Tuscany for over 7 years – I put my wedding planner experience at your service to make your ideas come to life and make your special day a wonderful memory for you, your family and your friends.
My style is low key: I am there for you from the wedding venue to the decor, from the ideas up to the wedding day.
My name is Laura and I am a Destination Wedding Planner and Wedding Designer based in Tuscany, Italy
Working as a wedding planner in Tuscany started out as a job for me, but it quickly turned into a passion. There’s something truly special about meeting couples from all over the world, hearing their love stories, and helping them bring their dream wedding to life. I feel so fortunate to work in such a beautiful region, and I take pride in showcasing its unique beauty to couples and their guests.
One of the things I love most about being a wedding planner is the opportunity to get to know the couples I work with. Each one has a unique story, and I enjoy learning about their backgrounds and what makes them tick. Collaborating with them to create an event that reflects their personalities and vision is truly rewarding.
Finally, seeing everything come together on the big day is the ultimate reward. There’s nothing quite like seeing the joy on the faces of the couple and their loved ones, knowing that I played a small part in making their special day truly memorable.
Your most beautiful dreams realized by us in Tuscany
A Romantic Rainy Day Spring Wedding: Bucolic Atmosphere and Intimate Charm Create a Truly Magical day
A Memorable Tuscan Wedding: Lovely Newlyweds and a Mix of Guests from Australia and England Create an Unforgettable Day
DISCOVER how easy it is for you to get married in Italy
Are you dreaming of a beautiful destination wedding in Tuscany? Let me make that dream a reality! As a destination wedding planner, I specialize in creating unforgettable weddings in the stunning Tuscan countryside. From romantic olive groves to breathtaking vineyards, let's work together to bring your vision to life. Contact me today to start planning your dream destination wedding in Tuscany!
Frequently Asqued Questions
Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Can we do a symbolic ceremony?
Yes, often couples choose a friend or a family member and construct a symbolic ceremony together. Sometimes couples ask me to find a celebrant for them, I have also conducted the ceremony which has been written by the couple on a number of occasions.
Can we have a religious ceremony?
Can you provide a budget for us to use as a guide?
Do you have a preferred caterers?
Can you help us find musicians?
Can you help us with transport?
How long should our pre-wedding visit be?
Can you help with meals and catering in the days before and after the wedding?
Can we have a civil ceremony in Italy?
1) I will need to know your nationality and where you are resident, with this information I can send you the documents which you need to present here in Italy.
2) The documents are usually valid in Italy for 6 months – 1 year.
3) All the necessary documents need to be couriered to me once you have them.
3) You need to be in Italy some days before the wedding day to do a pre-wedding appointment at the town hall ( generally 3 working days) to enable the officials to prepare the wedding certificate.
4) You need 2 witnesses who can be family members, they only need to be present at the wedding ceremony not at the pre-wedding appointment.
5) The ceremony lasts 20-30 minutes and you are welcome to add readings and music.
6) I act as your official translator and deal with all the documents once they arrive here in Italy.
7) Once the ceremony is finished you receive an Italian marriage certificate and if you are an EU citizen, the EU multilingual marriage certificate.