Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!
Ready to plan your dream wedding in Tuscany? Let Laura Ferrari, your Tuscany wedding planner, bring your vision to life. Contact me today to start crafting your unforgettable wedding experience.
Wherever you want me
Frequently Asqued Questions
Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Can we do a symbolic ceremony?
Yes, often couples choose a friend or a family member and construct a symbolic ceremony together. Sometimes couples ask me to find a celebrant for them, I have also conducted the ceremony which has been written by the couple on a number of occasions.
Can we have a religious ceremony?
Can you provide a budget for us to use as a guide?
Do you have a preferred caterers?
Can you help us find musicians?
Can you help us with transport?
How long should our pre-wedding visit be?
Can you help with meals and catering in the days before and after the wedding?
Can we have a civil ceremony in Italy?
1) I will need to know your nationality and where you are resident, with this information I can send you the documents which you need to present here in Italy.
2) The documents are usually valid in Italy for 6 months – 1 year.
3) All the necessary documents need to be couriered to me once you have them.
3) You need to be in Italy some days before the wedding day to do a pre-wedding appointment at the town hall ( generally 3 working days) to enable the officials to prepare the wedding certificate.
4) You need 2 witnesses who can be family members, they only need to be present at the wedding ceremony not at the pre-wedding appointment.
5) The ceremony lasts 20-30 minutes and you are welcome to add readings and music.
6) I act as your official translator and deal with all the documents once they arrive here in Italy.
7) Once the ceremony is finished you receive an Italian marriage certificate and if you are an EU citizen, the EU multilingual marriage certificate.